You see…Mimi is the grandmother of Kelly Moreland who is the owner of Mimi’s Attic…who is the owner of Mama Goose. Are you following me?
Mimi’s Attic was established two years ago [...]
Hi, I’m finally here in “blogland”! Woo hoo! I have wanted to be here for more than four years. Somehow creative ideas always come easy, but in reality, bringing them to fruition is a WHOLE other story. Case in point: “Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop”.
The name was conceived seven [...]
supplies for cakes: Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry sandwich cookies Pink, white, and yellow melting chocolate (link) Dark or milk chocolate melting chocolate Small plastic spoons Small paintbrushes *Fondarific fondant in flavors: strawberry, lemon, chocolate *Satin Ice fondant in red , green and [...]
- Mimi’s Attic…for me?…”Happy Hour”
- Featured in ” Where Women Cook” Autumn, 2012
- marzipan strawberries-miniature
- The Vintage Motherload!
- Miniature Croissants for Easter-Marions Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Rolls-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Buche De Noel-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Gingerbread House-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Pumpkin Pies-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Cupcake Cereal and Nostalgia
Tagsbaking cinnamon doll-sized cakes doll food doll sized baked goods fudge fudgesicles Holiday with Matthew Mead ice cream ice cream tutorial Jo Packham kids party favors Marion's Vintage bakeshop Marion Cardwell Marion Cardwell-Ferrer marion ferrer marzipan sculpture Matthew Mead mini miniature miniature cakes miniature doll food miniature pastries miniatures miniature vintage cakes miniature vintage pastries orange creamsicle party favors pink SIncredible Pastries Sixlets sprinkles summer with Matthew Mead tiny tiny cakes tiny treats treats vintage vintage baked goods vintage baked treats vintage bakeshop vintage doll food vintage miniatures vintage recipes Where Women Cook