I really love caramel and I really love nuts too. So for me, the quintessential breakfast yeast-raised roll is a sticky bun. Especially if it’s covered in thick caramel and [...]
and with it brings the sting of fresh air through your nostrils, both bright and subdued oranges, reds and greens, and one of my very favorite autumn treats, Candied Apples!
When I was in Elementary school in the 1960′s, [...]
Honestly, Who DOESN’T like a Donut or Doughnut?
I don’t eat donuts that much…for obvious reasons, they are FRIED. IN FAT! But I will never be able [...]
- Mimi’s Attic…for me?…”Happy Hour”
- Featured in ” Where Women Cook” Autumn, 2012
- marzipan strawberries-miniature
- The Vintage Motherload!
- Miniature Croissants for Easter-Marions Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Rolls-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Buche De Noel-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Gingerbread House-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Pumpkin Pies-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Cupcake Cereal and Nostalgia
Tagsbaking cinnamon doll-sized cakes doll food doll sized baked goods fudge fudgesicles Holiday with Matthew Mead ice cream ice cream tutorial Jo Packham kids party favors Marion's Vintage bakeshop Marion Cardwell Marion Cardwell-Ferrer marion ferrer marzipan sculpture Matthew Mead mini miniature miniature cakes miniature doll food miniature pastries miniatures miniature vintage cakes miniature vintage pastries orange creamsicle party favors pink SIncredible Pastries Sixlets sprinkles summer with Matthew Mead tiny tiny cakes tiny treats treats vintage vintage baked goods vintage baked treats vintage bakeshop vintage doll food vintage miniatures vintage recipes Where Women Cook