I’ve been featured in “Where Women Cook” fall 2012
” Where Women Cook”
Here is what WWC had to say about the fall issue [...]
There is almost NOTHING I like more by summer’s end than the taste of a fresh peach; slick , juicy and utterly satisfying. ( Okay, I also love Heirloom tomatoes and sweet buttered corn)!
There is something just SO delicious about an ice cream sandwich. The soft,deep chocolate flavor, the stick-to-your fingers gooeyness, and then the sweet and creamy ice cream mixing together with it to create a single divine treat! I would almost always go for the ice cream sandwich if I ran [...]
This week I was published in “Summer with Matthew Mead” .
I created these miniature Ice cream treats for the Bookazine and today I am sharing the recipe and templates with you! I have to SUPER apologize for getting them in so late..It’s entirely my fault. I wanted [...]
- Mimi’s Attic…for me?…”Happy Hour”
- Featured in ” Where Women Cook” Autumn, 2012
- marzipan strawberries-miniature
- The Vintage Motherload!
- Miniature Croissants for Easter-Marions Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Rolls-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Buche De Noel-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Gingerbread House-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Pumpkin Pies-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Cupcake Cereal and Nostalgia
Tagsbaking cinnamon doll-sized cakes doll food doll sized baked goods fudge fudgesicles Holiday with Matthew Mead ice cream ice cream tutorial Jo Packham kids party favors Marion's Vintage bakeshop Marion Cardwell Marion Cardwell-Ferrer marion ferrer marzipan sculpture Matthew Mead mini miniature miniature cakes miniature doll food miniature pastries miniatures miniature vintage cakes miniature vintage pastries orange creamsicle party favors pink SIncredible Pastries Sixlets sprinkles summer with Matthew Mead tiny tiny cakes tiny treats treats vintage vintage baked goods vintage baked treats vintage bakeshop vintage doll food vintage miniatures vintage recipes Where Women Cook