I’ve been featured in
“Where Women Cook”
” Where Women Cook”
Here is what WWC had to say about the fall issue debuting on September 1st!:
“The fall season is synonymous with delicious flavors, and the next issue of Where Women Cook showcases some mouthwatering recipes and wonderful stories worthy of an autumn harvest. Featured in this issue are Charlotte Neuville, The Fashion Chef herself, and Donna Hay, acclaimed food editor and best-selling cookbook author. You’ll also get to know Cindy Petters of Hidden Pond Farm, Marion Cardwell-Ferrer of Sincredible Pastries, and owner of Tasi Café, Tasi Rigsby. From good ’ol home cooking to pleasing the hungry public, Where Women Cook will give you a taste of the culinary talents of these amazing women.”
Here is where you can order the magazine
Go to one of your major magazine retailers ( Barnes and Nobel, Borders, Wegman’s)
To honor this momentous occasion, I am creating a “GIVEAWAY!”
You can enter three separate times in three separate places.
1) leave a comment here at my blog
2) leave a comment on my facebook page
3) tweet about it and send me the link to your tweet!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
1) fall issue of ” Where Women Cook” magazine
2) a beautiful “Jolly Rancher Cake Platter” (pictured below) from:
3) a set of four Candy Tea Cups and plates featured in the magazine article
AND….. 4) a SURPRISE Grab bag of assorted pastry-related paper ephemera and other goodies for creating and packaging your own favorite baked treats .
The contest begins today and ends on September 8th at midnight.
I will announce the lucky winner on September 9th!
Good Luck and thanks so much for your support!
- Mimi’s Attic…for me?…”Happy Hour”
- Featured in ” Where Women Cook” Autumn, 2012
- marzipan strawberries-miniature
- The Vintage Motherload!
- Miniature Croissants for Easter-Marions Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Rolls-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Buche De Noel-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Gingerbread House-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Miniature Pumpkin Pies-Marion’s Vintage Bakeshop
- Cupcake Cereal and Nostalgia
Tagsbaking cinnamon doll-sized cakes doll food doll sized baked goods fudge fudgesicles Holiday with Matthew Mead ice cream ice cream tutorial Jo Packham kids party favors Marion's Vintage bakeshop Marion Cardwell Marion Cardwell-Ferrer marion ferrer marzipan sculpture Matthew Mead mini miniature miniature cakes miniature doll food miniature pastries miniatures miniature vintage cakes miniature vintage pastries orange creamsicle party favors pink SIncredible Pastries Sixlets sprinkles summer with Matthew Mead tiny tiny cakes tiny treats treats vintage vintage baked goods vintage baked treats vintage bakeshop vintage doll food vintage miniatures vintage recipes Where Women Cook